View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 04:20 AM   #8
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Hoping your lil girl is doing a bit better today. Taking her to your vet is the wisest thing you can do. Do not regret spaying her, it is the healthiest thing you could have done for her. My first 2 babies I did not have spayed because they were just little babies and I was scared for them to under go surgery. At age 14 my first one got pyometra, her uterus erupted, puss went through her blood system, they did a full hysterectomy but it was to late and I lost her, 6 months later my second un-spayed girl (age 11 y/o) got pyometra, I recognized the symptoms and rushed her to ER, it was caught before the uterus erupted. Because of my fear to have little babies under go surgery my first one died a painful death, and the second one suffered also,because of my fears. My 3rd female I had to shut my heart down to my fears (I had not lost my first 2 when I got the 3rd) and had her spayed. She passed at age 14 bad heart, kidney failure, but not the painful death of pyometra. My 4th girl I knew about pyometra, and had no fears of her under going surgery, I knew I was saving her from pyometra. She lived to be 17 y/o. I would never want anyone to go through seeing their lil girl get pyometra possibly at an older age. Never regret getting her spayed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!