Thread: pregnant
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 05:48 AM   #79
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Lisaly I rarely disagree with you but exactly how big can a 3.5lb pup's pelvic region be? Breeding 3.5lb. pups WAYYYYY BADDDDD....wayyyyyyyyy baddd......

Bringing up Christian and toting the bible doesn't make it right. Sorry.

I'm a Christian, I do things that aren't exactly right either....but I don't say I'm a Christian so that makes it ok....

In my very Christian voice I say DON'T BRING GOD IN TO BREEDING....cuz I'm thinking its not quite the thing to do.....But I'll pray for that 3.5lb. pup.
I'm not disagreeing with you about breeding tiny pups. I already said I don't like breeding females under five pounds, but there are other factors to consider other than weight. Luckily for me, my tiny Rainbow Bridge baby Gracie didn't grow big enough to breed, so my first breeder asked us to take her. Before I start condemning someone, I better know for sure the person is disreputable. I'm a very trusting person who believes someone until I learn otherwise. If Dawn said her sister never had a c-section, I believe her.

I have deep respect for breeders who pour their hearts and souls into producing healthy, happy pups with good structure and temperaments. Katie is at the upper end of the breed standard, and she is so athletic, active, loving and fun. We hit the jackpot when her breeder entrusted Katie with us. We could not be more in love with her.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!