Thread: pregnant
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 03:52 PM   #57
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Please take a look around this site and how we all post our views and opinions on breeders. It is simply my opinion and you don't have to like it but we all get to have ours.
You are right that opinions are posted about breeders here. However, they are just that--opinions. Although there may be things like the under five pound guideline that we may not like, we don't really know by one thing whether someone is a good breeder or not. You are making assumptions about Dawn's sister who we don't know anything about. Dawn is right that how big a female's pelvic region is and the genes behind her are also important factors. I think it would be difficult for most of us if someone we love and believe in is being put down.

I'm not telling you how to post. You have every right to post your opinion, but my opinion is that I'd like to have more facts before we say someone is not reputable.

YorkieTalk is really a very loving community, one whose membership will really rally around someone in need. Dawn, I hope you stick around to see that for yourself.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!