View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 09:44 AM   #4
Claire
YT Addict

I worked full time,1 yorkie and a newborn baby. (I'm a stay at home mom now.) I assigned myself 1 chore a day, Sunday was Laundry day, Monday I cleaned the kitchen spotless, Tuesday the livingroom, Wednesday the bedrooms, Thursday the Kitchen again, Friday the bathrooms and Saturday was dinner day. I cooked all of my meals for the week in one day and froze them so that I could have a homecooked meal for dinner everynight as well as for lunch at work. I spent one hour max on these chores daily (except for laundry and dinner). When I got home from work I really only had 1 hour to get my newborn feed, bathed and into PJ's before bedtime, and Gracie waited paitently. Then I would spend some time with Gracie, do my 1 chore for the day, and then spend the rest of the evening with her. It worked out pretty good for me. Very structured, but worked. I actually think that having 2 yorkies would have made it alot easier!
Oh, and the mornings were my time. I got up at 5am and had 1 hour to myself before I got Gracie up, then we played together for an hour then I would get Mia up and leave for work at 7:30am.

Join today and remove this ad!