View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:46 PM   #1
thegiz
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 gizmo 11-2-06 to 6-28-14

to my special baby girl,its been 4 days since you had to leave me. each day that goes by seems to to get harder then the last. i miss you so much and feel so sad that you had to leave us in just 7 short years. i am a complete emotional wreck as i have cried more these past few days then i have my entire adult life. i know this isn't normal for a grown man.i have never felt this kind of sadness in my life. maybe its the guilt of knowing i could of done more. maybe there was a another test or medication i should of insisted on or another special diet for you to try, but after 6 months of nothing really working i couldn't watch my baby girl suffer another day. I'm so so sorry. you looked so peaceful in our last minutes together.
i miss having all 4 lbs of you attacking me when i walk in the door from work and showing me who's boss of the house or waking up in the morning and your cuddled between your mother and i or how you always thought you were the biggest baddest dog in the world with absolutely no fear of anything ! i miss that.
you are with out a doubt one of a kind. there will never be another one like you again. you are not a pet to me, you are family, and wherever you are now look for gigi and roxy, they will show you where all the good treats are at. i hope some day we can be together again.. i really want to believe we will be.
love you forever, dad.
thegiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!