View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 07:05 PM   #5
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
When I go to the bank, there's no reaction. We go through the drive thru, there's no people to visit and they give her a treat she will never eat, and she clearly demonstrates her lack of interest in the place.
My boys love the bank drive thru and those horrible milkbones they get. We only go once a month. They sit so nicely and quietly (normally they are wild in the car), trying to be good boys for their treats, while the sweet teller lavishes them with praise through the intercom.

The mean male teller didn't send treats once and Max and Teddy sounded like they were crying when we drove away. It was so sad, so I had to stop and buy them something.

Max and Teddy are like ZoE and know directions. When it is time to turn, Max paws me on the shoulder and whimpers. They both whimper with excitement when they know we are going to a favorite place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemini View Post
Cali always amazes me how she knows where she is!
What I think is really remarkable is that at the 3 or 4 airports we fly to frequently she knows exactly where she is when we get off the plane and always turns in the correct direction to get to the baggage area -- kind of like she can read the signs. Then she knows which way to go to get a cab!

She amazes me
Knowing her way around airports is impressive! I'm usually lost in airports, even those I frequent.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!