View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 02:11 PM   #5
joyce evans
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post

My first thought was also that it may be rabid....if it was rabid, they go nuts and will chase YOU down....not very easy to scare a rabid anumal off! They will also lay in the shade, clearly ill and in distress....this coon may be trying to provide food for young??? In any event, be very cautious....

Well it wasn't spinning around in circles and when it ran it ran. I'll bet this is the same one that I saw the other night. It scooped up cat food with its paws or hands while looking up at me like a thief and then ran off. I'll bet it's feeding babies. I think this is what has been getting into the bed of my husbands truck when he loads the trash to take off. I used to watch more for snakes now its a dang coon with poss. babies. I have outdoor cats both here at the house and barn so this coon knows exactly where to get a quick meal. Not sure how we will get this one to leave. I will be careful but this is so not good especially for the sake of my dogs. How can I even trap it without trapping my cats. Crap!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!