View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 03:40 PM   #14
yorkiemom76
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristy_minsty View Post
Hello!
I just purchased a thunder shirt for my yorkie. He was an abused dog who suffers from lots of anxiety, aggression especially towards men, he's protective, and so on. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with a thunder shirt on their yorkie, and what it was being used for. Also, suggestions are welcome!
My 4 year old girl, Lily has one for the same reasons as your boy. She has a lot of anxiety just from life in general and is absolutely terrified of men. I've had her for about a year and half and I'm pretty sure she had been abused by her worthless previous owners (don't get me started on that subject ). I won't say the Thundershirt has been a perfect fix for her anxiety but it definitely does help. I can notice a difference between when she's wearing it and when she's not. I haven't had it on her a lot recently because it's been so hot and I have noticed her being more anxious. I've learned with Lily, not to make any sudden moves around her especially if I have anything in my hand or she cries and runs away. I'm not sure if that's an issue with your guy or not. Good luck. I hope the Thundershirt helps him and thank you for rescuing him.
yorkiemom76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!