Thread: YT Environment.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 06:52 AM   #13
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRini
Then it just has to be me. I have had the complete opposite experience. I belong to other groups and this is the ONLY one I feel uncomfortable on. I keep posting in hopes to get along with everyone. Well there was another rumor about me was just brougth to my attention. I did NOT invite Cher or Juile or any of the show breeders here to discuss Biewers. I warned Sue because I had heard they were not happy about Biewers. Why is everyone trying to make me out to be a bad person!!!!!!!!! For the life of me I don't understand!
Irene,

I know what you mean about posting personal experiences and/or opinions. I think EVERYONE should post their feelings, and if someone doesn't agree, that's fine. But no one should make a person/breeder/mommy/whatever feel bad for the decision that they make/made. I.E. I still feed Baby Chicken Soup and I give her rawhide bones. No one has to agree with this, but it's my dog and I take darn good care of her. And I think "teacup/mini/tiny" Yorkies are adorable. If someone doesn't like me, that's fine. IMHO, I think you should stop trying to be nice to the people who are mean to you. Ignore them and/or stick up for yourself. I for one can't keep my mouth shut IF someone harasses me or a friend. But....I will NEVER start crap with someone on YT just b/c they have a different opinion than mine. I wish you all the best.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!