View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 06:52 AM   #1
Louiep
Yorkie Talker

Default Help he wont stop crying

Hi everyone...I am having some trouble with my Louie and it's getting to the point where i am wondering if i am even close to a good dog owner

Louie is 6 months. He is so lovable and fun and silly and very sweet. We are working on the potty training thing...he goes in the morning and evening however I work so sometimes he has accidents off of the wee pad while I'm away. But I am working on getting someone to take him out consistantly.

My problem is he is alone during the day for hours. My brother comes by to play with him usually for an hour or so and there are people in and out of the house. When I get home at 6:30 or 7 hes sooo happy to see me.

But then he starts crying. He crys if his toy is out of his reach...he cries if I am not playing with him all the time. He crys if i fall asleep on the couch when hes not ready too. He crys when he wants to get off the couch even tho he has his own ramp. He crys the second i walk away from him to go get water or go to the bathroom. HE cries all the time. I work a lot and excersize a lot and the next priority to me is him. I play with him I cuddle I walk him. But it doesnt seem enough.

He has TONS of toys his own little doggie play area with a house and bed and food and water. He has basically full run of the main room in the house and he just seems miserable!

How do I teach him to stop crying?? HELP HELP HELP
Louiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!