Thread: YT Environment.
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 06:26 AM   #5
YorkieRini
Livin' La Yorkie Local
Donating Member

I am glad I am the only one that feels that way. And it's not site-wide. This is just not my feelings. Others that read this forum that are not even members here but follow threads have emailed me confirming my feelings. Some are people I know and others are not.

I don't know why anyone felt attacked about Biewers. I always ended my posts reminding this was not attacking or criticizing. Just me sharing what I have found out. I did that to emphasize this is not to be taken another way. But I am still disliked. I offer support to breeders that don't agree with me or say nice things to me. That's my way of showing we can still be friends. Well I am mocked and rumors are started about me. That is like a slap in the face. I don't care what is said, the fact is they say it about me or to me. That's just RUDE! Now that I'm writing this all out, I guess the only thing is that we have different personalities. Some single out certain people to dislike for no reason at all and all their friends jump on the bandwagon. I want to like everyone and everyone to like me. I know this sounds weird, but I don't understand or comprehend why anyone else wouldn't want the same thing. I have been trying too hard to be overly nice to those that just dislike me, they don't even know me. Since I am confident in my breeding program. It really has nothing to do with breeding really. I'm talking about me as a person. I don't expect anything out of this. Sorry I rambled on..these feelings have been bottled up inside me and I just want to put them out there. Nobody needs to respond.It's more of a perosnal issue for me I guess. Admin thanks for replying and thanks for listening.

Misty, I'm off to get a blizzar. Thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!