View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 01:26 PM   #1
laura877
Yorkie Talker

Default Finally found my stud.

I had been searching for a stud to breed to for 4 mos and couldn't find anything of the quality that I was looking for. The only ones that had the qualities that I was looking for, the owners wouldn't breed to outside dogs. So without talking to husband, I started searching for my own stud. In the process I was shown a 13 wk old female and ended up buying her. Her lines are almost all champs from Hungary and Brazil. Well hubby said I could buy her and asked how many more I needed. He knows when I fall in love with something, I go all out. I just told him that I needed a stud and I was done at 4. (So far, so good).

I kept seeing this 13 mos old stud on www.puppyfind.com and kept going back and going back to him. I finally contacted the owner, bought him and had him shipped from Tx. At the time I knew nothing abt Crosswind lines but thats what he is and I am so happy with him. He and my Sadie will be expecting their first litter in 4 wks. ....Can't wait. These puppies are bred up the waazoo with American, Canadian, Puerto Rican and International champions. One of my stud grandfather is even Thailand #1 stud right now. I am so blessed.

Last edited by laura877; 06-26-2014 at 01:27 PM.
laura877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!