View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 05:20 AM   #4
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eensor
Thank you soooo much for divulging the spy girls secret beauty weapon! I got Seabreeze in the mail yesterday, and Miss Lexy and Mr. Peanut are shinin'!!!! Actually, I think I overdid it on Lexy a little and she looked a little oily, but the comb slid through her hair! Next time, I'm gonna spray it into my hands and rub it on her. It smells great too!

Sidenote--while I was on the Plush Puppy website, I ordered the Odor Muncher for big dog Cinder. She is one of those really great dogs that stinks about 20 minutes after her bath! She smells great right now! Let's hope it lasts all day, or I'm gonna have to buy Plush Puppy stock!!!!!

Thanks again Villette!
That's GREAT to hear !! Thanks for letting me know how you like it !

When I 1st got the Oil...I did the same thing - sprayed too much on - you only need a miniscule amount .....and it smells SO great doesn't it ? It lasts for quite a while....& is one of those products where less is better

What I really liked about Plush Puppy was I emailed them a picture of Chanel and they really took the time to help me choose a product for her hair...I can't shop for ALL the things I'd love to buy...so that was a huge help and I'm really happy with the products and the prices......and I'm SO Glad you like it too ...can't wait to see some pictures and hear if it helps with the hair breakage...

ooops forgot the website...Plush Puppy : www.plushpuppy.net
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!