View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #14
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by My lil friend View Post
Yesterday for the 1000th time in 4yrs,my neighbor's dog ended up at my house for the day. No collar,no tag,no proof of ownership,I just happen to know who she belongs to. This is an unkept,chi female.
She barks all of the time and sometimes the bark sounds like it is coming from somewhere different,that is how I can tell that she is out. I left the lady a note at her house.
When my neighbor finally came to get Sarah (the dog). I told her AGAIN that the dog needs identification. She tells me that she is chipped, I asked with who and she says what do you mean. So I explained how the chip works. I also told her that if she is picked up,it will be a $200 ticket from our township and she will have to pay the city to get her dog out of the pound. Atleast with a tag the neighbors that find her over and over again will be able to call and that is less hassle. I also told her that she and her dog had been mentioned by name on the online neighborhood watch. Pretty much scared her to find out that she was the subject of discussion.
Maybe it scared her enough to keep the dog safe. The dog has been to my house so many times over the years that she just lays in the pen and waits. Used to she barked from my backporch as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by My lil friend View Post
Saw the little (maaaaybe 4lbs) grey,unaltered male chi today. Guy behind me says that he has been hanging out in his backyard ,trying to make it with his tall 50 lb girl. I said that I thought that was a bit strange,cause his girls was fixed. He said "oh no ,I never had that done" girl is 8yrs old. I had to walk away.
I guess he's a Dick.....see my avatar
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!