View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:29 PM   #11
Michele Denise
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove Missing you, Gizmo,with all of my heart

I just couldn't log on before tonight ,because, i am suffering from such a broken heart. My beloved 15 year old Yorkie named Gizmo, who was my constant companion from the day I rescued him from a house of abuse, had to cross over the rainbow bridge after suffering a stroke. I had to do what was right and humane for him, and that was three weeks ago, and i am still crying. he was so very special. we went through so many things together over the 15 years I was lucky enough to have him by my side.it might be just my imagination, but I could sware that from the day i rescued that less then 1 pound yorkie puppy from his abusers, and nursed him back to health, which included two surgeries to repair Legg Perthe Calve syndrome, and a titanium implant, he looked into my eyes as if he knew I saved him. he looked at me like he looked at no other! I am so grateful for the 15 years of love he gave me. it was the hardest decision i had to make but i knew it was the right thing to do so he would not suffer...RIP my dear Gizmo..I will love you forever ans ever..Mom
Michele Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!