View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 05:18 PM   #9
ShowGirlLola
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColesMommy01 View Post
From your experience is the soho or snoozer more comfortable for you after long periods of time?
For me snoozer is, but your pup might slide around too much in it. You'd also have to be careful that he won't jump or fall out the hole if you have them open. Lola got overly excited and fell out once, so I keep my hand by it and I think I'm going to work out a way to make the opening smaller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeno View Post
Thank you for the recommendation. I like Snoozer kelsey but I am just worried that it's not completely discreet. I guess my search for a perfect carrier goes on.
Yeah that's my issue too. I wish they had at least made the mesh match the fabric.
Most places allow me to openly carry Lola, others are ok with her being visible but contained. Basically I just can't take her into food stores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColesMommy01 View Post
I'm going to continue looking as well. Comfort and being discreet are my priority. Please let me know if you find anything
I'm still looking for the perfect bag too, the snoozer bag is about 80% perfect. I'm going to try making a few modifications.
ShowGirlLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!