View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 01:44 PM   #2
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Welcome to YorkieTalk. I appreciate your honest review. I do not know Glenda personally but I do know she has some beautiful yorkies.

I am sorry your girl is having some problems but to be honest the problems you stated are very common among yorkies. Some yorkies are prone to having bad teeth. Puppies often have to have their puppy teeth pulled.

As for the knees, most breeders I know do not guarantee against bad knees unless the knees are severely bad at a young age. As long as Kiva is not showing any pain or discomfort from her knees she could possible live a long normal life without needing surgery.

You are so correct in saying that there is no sure way of knowing a puppy will be healthy, regardless of what you pay for it or regardless of how reputable the breeder is.

I hope that Kiva gives you many years of joy and love. I hope you can share some pictures of her.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!