View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

something like this happened to me with a pug in our neighborhood. the owner kept the dog on a tie out in an unfenced yard and he kept getting out. One time when I called the owner to say I had his pup he told me to retie it up!! he also told me that the dog was a PITA and it was for his daughter who had lost interest in him. I told him the next time the pug was loose for his own safety I was calling the pound and if he wanted him back he would have to pay the fine, this did not phase him and I figured he would probably not go to get him back. I called the pound then called a pug rescue group in the area who said they would keep in touch with the pound and pick it up if necessary. I found out the pug "went out the front door" with a family two days after the legal holding time passed. I like to think in this case my taking it to the pound resulted in a happier life for the little pug.

I think instead of taking the dog in, you should let the pound take it, perhaps once the gal pays the fine it will teach her a good lesson or if she does not get the dog it will show how little she must care for the poor pup
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!