Thread: Skeptvet Blog
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:39 AM   #1
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Default Skeptvet Blog

Here is the About Me for the Skeptvet blog. He's a veterinarian who posts his opinions on all different subject matter regarding varying topics from General Vet care to Holistic Vet treatment and vaccines. The guy just ROCKS!!!!

Quote:
About
As a practicing veterinarian, I am personally and professionally devoted to promoting real, beneficial medical therapies for companion animals, and to discouraging those approaches that have not proven to be safe or effective, or that may even be harmful. I strive for true open-mindedness, but I believe all medical practices must be open to critique and must be validated by reliable science, not merely tradition, intuition, opinion, or anecdote. In this blog I will be addressing the broad range of philosophical, ethical, economic, legal, political, and most of all scientific issues raised by complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), particularly as it is applied to veterinary medicine.

There are many different topics that I think as dog owners we would all have an interest in so I figured that I would start sharing his thought on different aspects of vet care. I hope that you find him as interesting and informative as I have and maybe we can all learn from his pretty straight forward approach.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!