Thread: Rude comments
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 04:51 AM   #17
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
No one made any rude comments but I can tell you I am sitting on my hands right now to avoid doing so.

You seem to blame everyone but yourself for what happened to Katie and not ONE OF US knew her plight until after the fact. It turns my stomach to think of what her last days were like and I hope her puppies don't suffer the same fate.

So you found us now and want to save the puppies. It's a daunting task and you were offered help but not sure that is really what you want either.

Go take a long look in the mirror, accept responsibility for what YOU did; then step away and make up your mind to SAVE THE PUPPIES. Maybe you are, but if you are here sitting on a forum asking for advice and/or yelling at us for not telling you whatever it is you want to here, you are telling me that a vet is probably not even in the picture and should be.

What is it you really want people to say to you?
THIS ^^^.

Megsports -- I don't see a single solitary rude comment on your other thread - where, exactly, is the rudeness? Bc I see absolutely NONE.

Your dog is *your* responsibility and no one elses, at the end of the day. Therefore, you are indeed responsible for what happens - it's not other people's fault, the vet's fault, the blog's fault, a forum's fault. So please, stop spending your time trying to find/place blame and just do the next right thing -- which is to SAVE those poor puppies!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!