View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 06:26 AM   #1
joyce evans
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Got my yorkie fix big time yesterday

So yesterday I was surrounded by several Yorkies! Over 10 I know but I didn't have time to count. I had two in my lap. A sweet little boy on my left side decided he wanted his neck rubbed so I indulged him and instantly fell in love. The sweet little girl on my right side decided she was comfortable and fell asleep in my arms. There were a few just checking me out and they would come up for a rub here and there. There was one at my feet that I just had to bend down and let her give me kisses. So sweet to be surrounded by such beautiful little furbutts. Sorry to my friend if I missed any of our conversation but I was in doggie heaven. Knowing me and if it hadn't been so hot outside I would have been laying in the grass with all those babies. I returned home and my Min Pin literally stood up and hugged my leg while I was walking so she could sniff out who I had been around. I threw out a couple of names and she was good with that. My other dogs were curious too but they were just glad that I was home. I had so much fun and now I know why I am so drawn to my friend. She loves her babies and they come first no matter what.
It was different to be around so many little ones as compared to my mixed clan. And it was interesting to see how someone else co-exist with a large group of furbutts. You have to have a lotta patience but most of all a lot of love. Had a great afternoon! Thanks my friend for welcoming me into your home and allowing me to steal all your doggie kisses.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!