View Single Post
Old 06-20-2014, 06:50 AM   #26
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

[quote=yorkiemini;4452924]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Sis View Post
Omg...I teach Food Production and am a fairly good cook (If I say so myself) and I LOVE chef Boyardee--- when I was a kid my mom would buy it by the case for me lol... I thought I was the only person

I just laughed so hard when I read this -- when my son was deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan (5 times) and I would ask him what he would most like for me to send him, he would say a certain cookie he liked and Chef Boyardee Mini Raviolis

I would send them a case at a time and he said guys would follow him around asking it he had gotten a package from his mom lately! They would offer him ridiculous amounts of money for a can😄

I think they ate them cold right out of the can.

Even kids at the local elementary school were sending him cans

As for this food. I have started home cooking for Cali - Dr Remillard diet. Not wanting to criticize my cooking, but she really likes to have some kibbles in it
I think she likes the crunchy part. So sometimes it is like a topper, but more an more we are moving into the home cooked world. All of the recalls freak me out.
That's just too funny!

Dr. Remillard is a great source for home cooking and it I were to ever decide in the future that it was time to feed mine home cooked she would be my choice. I don't think a lot of people understand how domain suffixes are given out.

Believe me I am not an expert but if it says .com they are a USA commercial website selling something (justfoodfordogs.com or Nike.com...etc). But there are also others like for instance .edu which is an US educational site like a school. Another example would .gov which is US government site like say WhiteHouse.gov or the IRS.gov and then there is also .org i.e. Wiki is .org. There are a bunch more for different countries and these are just a few examples.

The internet is overseen by Al Gore (joking ) ICANN/ Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ICANN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so my suggestion is to pay attention to the .com and go from there to decide if it's commercial, educational, organization etc. to help digest what is posted on the internet.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!