View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #110
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
Well I am not sure she deserves an apology. Over worked I understand; however, just not responding to you I don't understand. There is no excuse for that. I am a teacher. I am overworked too but I can't ignore parent emails. I feel she is in the same situation and at least owed you a response. So many of us could say we are over worked in our jobs. I think if she is respectful, and you are happy with the outcome, then just stopping at her supervisor is justifiable.

Well at least he will have sone accountability with the level II. Because he sure doesn't sound like a responsible pet owner. If he agrees to the hearing, you both go? What if he doesn't agree to a hearing? Sounds like he is blaming you for everything and is going to be difficult. Sounds like he is a real winner. I keep saying this a lot lately, people completely amaze me with their ignorance.
If he doesn't seek a hearing, he loses. Restrictions start after 15 days. If he seeks a hearing, he and I both go. And my witness if I can get him to come around.

Once the 15 days is up and if there's no appeal, I'll start the small claims process. The first step in that is to send him a letter seeing if he wants to avoid court and pay Lucy's medical bills. If he refuses, we go to court, where I'm pretty sure I can tack on pain and suffering. Her medical bills are almost $2,000, plus interest. Maximum I can claim in small claims is $5,000. I have lawyer who will help me build my case, and I'm hoping he can advise on how to get the maximum.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!