View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 09:53 AM   #221
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
This is not an anti-spay thread in the least. It exists to provide complete information about the effects of spaying, both good and bad. If ANYONE has a link to any article relevant to this topic that is behind a pay firewall and they can't access it, send me a private message with your email address and the link to the article in question and I will email you the PDF, and you can copy and paste the parts you think relevant to this thread. Just keep in mind the copyright laws and post only the parts you wil
l be actively discussing--it's not a violation of copyright law to do that.

Thanks Phil I did wonder about that. I also wonder how we can tell if any research paper/article has been peer reviewed.

I also wonder how I could develop a program that will track which studies are being looked at when an article is written about spay/neuter. For example the above study could not have included the 250 Golden Retreiver study just released late last year/early this year nor the Viszla study from 2014.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!