View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:19 AM   #215
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I do not believe science has ever been discussed dispassionately at any time in history. Part of the human condition. There is always an agenda.

I also do not believe information is for the few. This is why I said this subject challenges my core beliefs. I advocate spaying/neutering pets, but I do not believe in telling anyone to do anything without thinking. I dumped our first vet for treating me that way.

At the same, I do not like the title of this thread, the "if ever." It suggests a position on the issue that Gail says she does not support for most pets.
This ^, the bolded parts.

For any owner, I think it's quintessentially important to make INFORMED decisions - no matter what the mainstream is doing. We absolutely *should* understand what we're taking away from our pets when removing their organs, for petes sake!

That's one reason this thread is informative and important and educational. It doesn't have to be a pro-spay-neuter/anti-spay-neuter thread unless people choose to make it that way and read into it that way.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!