Thread: New to YT :D
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 06:57 PM   #1
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

Default New to YT :D

Hi everyone! New here and here's a bit of of info. about myself. I am currently saving for a female Yorkie puppy (as well as getting all the stuff I'll need ahead of time) and have been trying to research breeders/sellers in my state (I'm in Georgia, btw) and have found a few options currently to choose from, but am always keeping my options open till I get one I used to have two yorkies growing up but both passed away a few years back, one from old age (Mick, he was almost 15 yrs old, he was blind for the last few years of his life) and the other about a year or two after him had some kind of complication that she died fairly quickly from (Mandy, she was about 12 yrs).
I currently have two jack russells females, one at 12 yrs (Chloe) and the other about 5yrs? (Mila), and miss having a yorkie so I was thinking it was a good time to bring one back into the family I want the new pup to be able to have companions and be able to learn a thing or two from the older ones ^^ I'm hoping to get a yorkie that's around the average 5-7 lb range (our previous were more around 10-12 lb range) and if I'm lucky, I'll find one with that cutie "babydoll" face XD
But either way, it's definitely gotta catch my heartstrings I was almost tempted by a Dorkie (daschund/yorkie mix, just love that name XD) that I saw as it looked very close to a yorkie with ears already standing, but I wanted yorkie cause at least I know it'll grow up to definitely look like one. If I do ever get a mixed one, it'll most likely be a dorkie I'm pretty excited about eventually getting my future yorkie girl and have been trying to come up with a definite name. So far Kimchi is at the top of my list with Luna and Honey next, but I'm thinking I'll know for sure when I see the one I want.
LunarBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!