Thread: Dont leave me
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 02:10 PM   #5
joeann1993
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Winnie is just toooo cute. When I had puppies I worked, they knew everyday what time I left the house, there were no crates or play pens for pups then. Crates & play pens are the greatest.They were gated off in a sizable foyer. They would whine a little but nothing major. My puppies at the age of 7 months were fully house broken, so they had the run of the house, therefore they never cried, just sat near the front door with big eyes and sad faces. If you are a working gal she'll get use to the time you leave and I am sure when she is fully potty trained and can be trusted, she will not be confined and will have more freedom. They adjust. My lil adopted boy Cody, when I first got him (Nov.2013) he was attached to my hip, I guess he was scared to let me out of his sight since he was surrendered by the family he loved. For 3 weeks I didn't leave the house, I wanted him to get use to me and his new home, I would not leave him. Then came the first time I had to go out, I was worried sick that he would be scared and would cry and carry on. I have home security cameras, I put one in the kitchen, one in my bedroom and one in the living room so I could check on him while I was away. When I left I told him momma would be right back, I told him "Cody stay" when ever I go to the front door he dashes ahead of me to be the first one to reach the door, when I told him to stay, he sat on the sofa with the saddest eyes, but he stayed. I was gone just an hour and checked my cameras, he had gone into my bedroom and slept on my bed the entire time I was gone. I was relieved after spending a full 3 weeks with me he could accept me leaving him. Your baby will also adjust, she's just a wee lil thing now, but they learn. She's just a lil sweetie.
thank you so munch for that info she getting better at the potty training and being left alone in the crate i feel soo sad when i leave her especially now thats she knows when i am about to leave she follows me everywhere too i try and give her treats when i put her in there but she sooo picky any treats you use?
joeann1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!