View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 11:17 PM   #1
Loyalp4wn
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Aggresive morkie breed?

Hey there, had a few questions about a Morkie that has been with us for 7 months now. we bought him from a breeder, and were told he wouldn't grow more than his puppy size. (which he surpassed within the first few months, and is now quite past the size of an average morkie). I'll attach a picture in here that I took around 2 months ago, he's grown a bit more since then. However, aside from this, I'm concerned that this dog is an extremely aggressive breed. From the day that we bought him, he's had a habit of biting. It doesn't seem to matter what kind of mood he's in, he always wants to bite you. He will under no circumstances let you pet him, and if you persist, he will get very aggressive with biting. It's actually gotten so bad, that on a few occasions when we've tried to retrieve an object that he shouldn't have from his mouth, it has resulted in him snapping and piercing my hand with his teeth.

I would've never expected this kind of behavior from such an adorable dog, and have really only witnessed this kind of aggression in a pitbull that I used to look after. I'm wondering if it's too late, or if there's anything I can do to turn this dog into a lovable pet. Because, it's very hard to exert dominance to a dog with a napoleon complex... Any help at all is appreciated, thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
Aggresive morkie breed?-img_00971.jpg  
Loyalp4wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!