View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 05:16 PM   #12
jmcconv
Yorkie Talker

Update - I went home for lunch and to take Rox out. As usual, as soon as I walked in the door she started berating me for being gone. I was very calm and tried not to respond to her to get her all excited, but she continued to cry and jump on my leg. I took her outside and finally got her to go potty, but she returned to crying and jumping on me. We came back inside and she sat on the couch with me for a little bit while I ate, and then I tried to leave. If you're curious how that turned out, check out the attached picture. That's Roxie riding in the passenger seat to my office. In her thunder shirt. Which does not work for her apparently. I tried to get her to stay again with a small treat but she quickly snatched it out of my hand and beat me out the door (I swear I'm not the world's slowest mover, she has super speed when she's stressed). Again she didn't eat breakfast. Once we got to the office she would run up to my coworkers and then dash back to me before they could reach out their hands to her. She continued to jump on my until I let her sit in my lap. Once we got home, I went to the bathroom and she cried outside the door even though she had just spent the last 4 hours with me. I really think I am going to call the vet tomorrow (after returning the thunder shirt.... darn).
I also noticed that while I was gone in the morning she had pulled my jacket down off the door knob; I can see where it was slept on. Poor baby...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rox1.jpg (9.5 KB, 31 views)
jmcconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!