View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 10:00 AM   #13
Silver Lace
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabieChloe View Post
I looooooveeeeeee when they run so fast that their ears fly back, lol.. it's so cute!!

So many cute things in this thread Mine doesn't bark back to me when I speak with her, lol. She just tilts her head so that I know she's listening.. sometimes I wish she would give me a bark like she's speaking.. but then again.. maybe it's good she doesn't bark a lot! The other day we were walking and another girl yorkie started barking at her.. then they came close to each other and let their noses touch and Chloe got scared because the dog was barking at her.. but she didn't bark back! My little scaredy cat
I think that is good that she didn't bark back. My Joey used to play in our back yard but every time that he did the neighbor's two small dogs would bark and he would stop running around the yard and go to the fence and bark back. I would go scoop him up and bring him back in cause he wasn't playing anymore just barking. So he doesn't play in the back yard anymore and that is so sad. I wish he had ignored them then he could still go out to play and he enjoyed it so.
Silver Lace is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!