View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 08:18 AM   #6
TheDame
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I would make sure you treat her with some kind of flea and tick product before you leave. Once you get there I would really just recommend finding a local vet and make an appointment. We can give you an idea of what some good products are, but for your area the vet may have better suggestions as to what will work with their experience with the area.

If you are worried about fleas we have had really get experiences with Siphotrol Plus. I had gotten it from my vet when we first got my Winston and he came with fleas. It is an indoor spray for flooring and it works for several months. It kills any fleas and prevents them from being able to infest in the carpet. The product says it works on ticks but I haven't had to worry about that. I have a lot of problems with topicals (like revolution/frontline) really upsetting my eczema and didn't have any issues with this product so it was a big lifesaver for us the one year. Might be something to keep in mind if you have problems in MS. Here in KY I have seen it in most vets offices/emergency cares.
TheDame is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!