Thread: RIP Dudley baby
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #8
Dudley's Mom
YT Addict

He was my whole life. I helped him live for 7 years after he was diagnosed with kidney failure. He used to look into my eyes and I just knew he understood every word that I said. He would even let me spoon feed him towards the end of his life. He was my little cuddling baby and the most spoiled little dog you ever did see. I am crying as I write this but I am hoping it will take away some of the pain by talking to you about him. He had the greatest personality I ever saw in a puppy. He never lost the endearing qualities that made us pick him almost 10 1/2 years ago. Such a little clown and so beautiful. Thanks for understanding the pain I feel. It helps to tell others a little of what I saw in my little baby. I would have never given up except for the seizures that wracked his little body and there was nothing I could do to help him. I got to hold him as he went to sleep and tell him how much I loved him and about the Rainbow Bridge and how his Daddy (my late husband) would be there to greet him. He went very peacefully and then he was very still. I keep seeing his little body so lifeless, and still. God bless him and take care of him. He was born Sept. 2nd, 2003 and left me June 10, 2014. Thank you to all of you who came here to help me get started with my life without him.

Last edited by Dudley's Mom; 06-10-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: say Thank you
Dudley's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!