View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 12:38 PM   #1
itsSimplyLaurie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Embarassed Could this have been a seizure??

My first time posting but I have been reading for years..

My teacup Bubba was laying between my legs in the recliner as he often does when he all the sudden jumped up using his back legs only thrusting himself at me, I thought it odd that his front legs were up close and tight by his face as if they wouldn't move. He did this thrusting move three times before I picked him up (a matter of seconds) at which point I cradled him like a baby (he hates) and held his front legs with my hands while rubbing his pads with my fingers. He was trembling as if he was cold and kinda spacy but looked at me when I said his name. After a couple minutes his legs relaxed and he went back to his spot on the chair and eventually running out the back door barking at the air
My husband told me the day before he saw him walking sideways for a brief moment so he picked him up and held and talked to him asking him if he was drunk (Yes we talk to them as if they would answer us back,lol)
He didn't think to tell me about it until this happened. He has been 100% fine since, eating~drinking~barking at air~playing with his mates but I did bring him to work with me today to keep an eye on him and I will do so the rest of the week.

Has anyone seen this before or heard of it??

Thank You for all the great info on here
itsSimplyLaurie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!