View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 11:14 AM   #2
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny5211 View Post
so I have had my yorkie a little over a year now and she was doing perfectly in not having any accidents. So for a whole week already she must randomly decided it was ok for her to pee where ever she pleases! At first I thought it may be a UTI but the minute I am not watching her she poops! I don't understand why she is starting to do this. I was able to trust her,and now it's like I'm dealing with a puppy all over again. The thing is she is also not telling me she has to go potty she just sneaks a way and do her business.i don't know why I think the sprinklers scared her but she does not want to walk on the grass she was peeing and pooping in the cement. I now am training her with a crate and taking her on a leash to do her business. She also is getting treats when she goes potty outside. Has anyone had the same problem as I?? Any advice anyone can give me??
Regression in potty training in Yorkies is not unusual. It sounds like you are handling it in the proper manner. Best of luck to you!
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!