View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 07:15 AM   #5
jmcconv
Yorkie Talker

Thanks, y'all. I forgot to mention that I don't crate Roxie anymore, I don't even own one. She got the the point where she wouldn't go in it anymore so I just got rid of it during one of our moves. She's never lost someone important and usually she is fine in a new place as long as I'm with her, she just has a hard time when I leave her and the place is different. I know it will pass, but like I said I'm not sure how long it will take. I think I will look in the the thunder shirt and then maybe after that try a prescription. I just got home for my couch delivery. I've been gone 2 hours and as soon as I walked up to the door and she heard me she was at the door scratching and crying. She jumps on me and whines as if trying to tell me she's had the worst day ever. I don't understand because I got her as a puppy, so it's not like she's ever been abandoned. She's never been alone for more than 6-7 hours. She does have a favorite toy, but nothing distracts her when I'm trying to leave. I could put a block of cheese on the floor and she would still be trying to climb my leg.
jmcconv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!