View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 07:20 AM   #17
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon2072 View Post
right but that would be those who just dont do it all the way around. so agreed on that level but I think for those who are good pet parents it is a direction to consider.

I am going to buy the kit to try my own. i hate feeding my kidz bil jac and it is the only brand they will eat twice a day everyday. it has a nasty preservative in it that I just cannot digest. lol

I consider myself not only a good pet parent but a good human parent too but with all that goes on in my life sometimes you just can't do it all. But if it was an absolute necessity for one of my pups I would take the extra steps to home cook. At one of my last vet visits I started to discuss home cooking with Dr. Young and she was very interested in Dr. Remillard's site and said that there were clients that would love to use a service like she offered. They are not referring clients to her for a balanced home cooked diet for those dogs with issues who's owners are interested in cooking. I just can't love my vets more!

Last edited by megansmomma; 06-09-2014 at 07:21 AM.
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!