Thread: ebay
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 02:30 PM   #15
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

I love eBay.........I have bought and sold for five years or so. I normally just sell now, but will come across something that I just have to have or that is a lot cheaper on there then around here.

I have sold everything from yard sale finds to girls clothing to Disney Movies to Discovery Toys. I have done well with everything. Some items go like hot cakes and others might not sell the first time you list, but will more than likely sell the next time. I normally rotate my items, so that what doesn't sell will come back up for sell soon, but not right after it was already on.

My toys are the big bread winners, so to speak.......but I have had luck with so many different items, you just never know what someone is looking for. My daughter and I stay at home and we have had fun searching through yard sales, estate sales, flea markets, outlets, etc.

The fees are not bad, or I don't think, but it is time consuming...even if you download their turbo list program. You have to take pictures and fill out all the information and item descriptions and then answer questions, send invoices, etc. Not too bad though. I do not work, so it is good income for me.....it is like any other "job" you have to work your business to make money at it.

Anything Yorkie goes fast! Really anything like dog clothes, scrapbooking, toys and children's clothes seem to always be moving. Good luck!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!