Thread: Found A Baby
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 09:13 AM   #36
tassibo
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
You need to make an effort on your part to find the owners. You can't just sit back and look for a flier. Did you look at the link that I posted from the YT library how to make Found dog posters? Put them up in and around your area. I did this before with a rescue that had gotten away from a transport not far from me. It was from an email that I received and I offered to help. I made about 10 posters and before I knew it there were people calling to help me look and it made the local newspaper. The owner would need to provide proof that the dog was theirs such as grooming or vet records even pictures. I also suggested the use of Facebook Lost Pets pages. There are some devoted exclusively to lost Yorkies.
Hold on. Before you tell me what I NEED to do I need you to step back and realize I am a grown woman. Never once have I said I'm sitting back looking for fliers only. Did you not read where I said vets, shelter is on watch? I've also posted in a lost and found group on Facebook. So before you try to tell me what I need to do...know the facts. And if my humble attempts aren't up to par for you, oh well. But don't judge me...you don't know me. I've already stated my intentions for this dog...and if all you can do is criticize me please refrain from addressing me. Thank you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!