Thread: Found A Baby
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:24 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassibo View Post
She is malnourished. Skittish. And her hair is coming out. She has not been taken care of. The vet said it's a blessing we found her. I can not see putting her back into that life! I would need definite proof she'd be taken care of!
Please keep in mind that even a dog lost only for a couple days can look absolutely horrendous from being loose for only 48 hours - they truly can. We have a thread here somewhere that demonstrates this from one of our rescuers who posts here. I'll contact her and see if she remembers the thread.

So please, never assume that bc a dog looks terrible - that the owners aren't desperately looking for her. She could also have some illness they were treating her for, and that could be why she looks bad. Just please have an open mind that her family could be totally devastated.

I know if one of mine went missing, I'd be...well, I don't have words for how I'd feel bc I'd be way beyond devastated. I'd sure want whomever found them to try and find me.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!