Thread: Found A Baby
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:23 AM   #9
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassibo View Post
She is malnourished. Skittish. And her hair is coming out. She has not been taken care of. The vet said it's a blessing we found her. I can not see putting her back into that life! I would need definite proof she'd be taken care of!

My Lacey looked like she was dying when she was found, she was matted and didn't look anything like the pup I loved, and that was after just a couple days, she was thin because she was ill and was without meds.

I really am glad you found her, I just would do everything in your power to get that baby home just like what you would want someone to do for you...your assumption may be right or not....I just know how horrible I felt when we couldn't find our Lacey, its worse than death of a beloved pup, the not knowing....that's all, I hope you continue to do the right things for this pup that you saved.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!