View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 04:58 AM   #18
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I can't walk out of Pet Smart or Pet Supply without getting Cody toys. After buying numerous furry toys I see he loves the soft squeaky ones, he LOVES to hear the squeaks. Yesterday I got him a rubber chicken and rabbit, the chicken has a much different squeak more like a croak lol. I gave him the chicken at 3PM yesterday, at first his was afraid of it BC of the diff. noise it made, when he realized it was not a danger to him lol, he was so silly and funny, he proceeded to try to kill it lol. he played with it, throwing it all over every room in the house until bed time (11PM) He woke up this morning looking for it, he has been playing with it for hours, so now his toy count is up to 60. He plays with most of them, has them all scattered around the house, looks like he is addicted to this chicken. I am going back to Pet Supply today to buy him a couple more chickens. Cody's prev. owners didn't buy him toys. I adopted him at 2 1/2 y/o, got him a few toys because I didn't know if he would like toys or not since he never had any, and he loved them. He just turned 3 y/o in March.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!