View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 05:31 PM   #6
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
Wow, I would be LIVID with animal control! That's unreal! Sounds like your animal control is about like ours here.
I didn't even think I had to ask the question initially. I figured they'd let me know. But they've been so slow on everything -- it's been 5 weeks and next to NOTHING has been done -- I decided they might have screwed up.

When I asked about rabies today, the officer said, "Oh yes, I remember checking. Eddie, Jillie and Lucy all had current rabies." Duh! They're my dogs. I knew that! I asked about the other dog, and she said, "It's current NOW." So I had to ask, was it current at the time of the attack? And she said, No.

Ugh.

Just so frustrating. I provided the name of the witness 2 days after the attack, and she still hasn't gotten a statement from him. She talked to him and he confirmed my story verbatim, but he hasn't returned the statement form and she hasn't gotten it. I told her I'd pick it up and deliver it to her.

Last week, I gave her a video that pretty much punched a hole in the guy's lies. He said we came out from behind a car and Lucy surprised his dog and provoked the attack. My video showed we were visible the entire time from 90 yards away.

Only SHE HASN'T LOOKED AT THE VIDEO! She said she meant to get to it.

I'm just so frustrated. I don't want to over her head just yet because she's no doubt terribly overworked. And I want her to classify this dog because I think it will make my court case easier.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!