View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 01:44 PM   #4
Zoey Zendaya
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Oh my!

I got that too and to make matters worse Zoey just got home from a 2 day trip to the ER sick lethargic puking and diarreah and on IVS the whole time. I seriously didn't think she was going to make it thru the night.

They say it's from dog food that is not Fully TESTED and there are too many out there just formulated and thrown into processing and we are feeding this to our dogs.i took in my empty bag of Fromm and she showed me what to look for.

They put her on hills prescription ID and my poor , sick, finicky baby..........loved it , ate it, and left with a normal poop, and back to her old self....I am FLOORED...she doesn't even LIKE wet food....I didn't believe them! Till I got her home and gave her some.

What are we to do?!
Moderator please forgive me for talking about this on 2 different threads again but Zoey has been sick and gone and me fit to be tied and this Recall just tied into it all since Zoey just got put on it. (Not the recalled one but it is the same company)
It is doing her good and I am staying on it
I was given 2 pages of her research information I will get back and post and maybe you might want to have second thoughts on if your baby maybe suffered from a gastric attack. And I spent months and months researching dog food , I didn't even consider this cause I have heard nothing good about it.....but my sources might have been here say too or biased ....I don't know ...I just know if it helped my baby come out of this that is all that counts.
Zoey Zendaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!