Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
CAC_Yorky
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 Hello!

Hi, Everyone,

My name is Carol (CAC_Yorky) and I've just joined the YorkieTalk forum today.

My husband and I just brought home two adorable Yorky puppies, and we're so excited! For years, we had Silky Terriers (that we loved dearly!). We recently had to let our 3 sibling Silkies leave to go to Rainbow Bridge, and our hearts are still broken. They were almost 16 years old; 2 sisters and their brother. We love them more than words can say. We've always adored Yorkshire Terriers, and knowing we had the best silkies in the world, we decided to share our lives with Yorkies and experience the love they have to share.

Our little boys are 3 months and 4 months old, and they are half-brothers. They have different moms and the same dad. Their names are KAMEA (which is Hawaiian meaning "precious, beloved" and KEKONA (which is Hawaiian meaning "second, to carry on"). We chose those names because we honeymooned in Hawaii and love everything about the islands, and because our dogs are precious to us! These little guys also will allow us to "carry on" the love we've shared with our previous dogs, thereby honoring those babies.

Can someone recommend a good age at which we should have our boys neutered?? They are only 3 and 4 months old, so I'm afraid they're a little young yet. Also, how old are Yorkies when they're considered full-grown? These guys are pretty small, and we're just wondering how much more we can expect them to grow.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you in advance for any tips and/or advice.
CAC_Yorky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!