View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Feisty little girl Fletcher met the wrong way!

Yesterday we were getting packed up to leave our lake camp and an older gentleman with a young granddaughter are walking a small Yorkie. I was so excited to see another Yorkie. I went out to introduce myself and I showed him my boys who were in the car. Well I let them out, but Dex wants nothing to do with other dogs so he just stayed away. But my happy little Fletch went right up, wagging and sniffing and she ATTACKED him! He is 12lbs and she is 6lbs. We were trying to separate them fast.... no one could believe it! Neither pup was hurt at all, but the guy was gushing about how great of a dog she is and then that happened. He was surprised and said that's never happened before. Poor Fletch... LOL He just loves other dogs to play with and was probably shocked! He did go back at her though, so he's not a push over. He did not hurt her though. Bet you he wont' be walking by our place anymore now!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!