View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 10:50 AM   #12
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I've known a few people like you speak of but thankfully, all of my family and all of my good friends, including somehow even my employers, are longtime, dyed-in-the-wool dog-lovers and understand exactly how I feel about dogs and feel the same way about theirs. I guess I just gravitate to that type person and even with new acquaintances I choose to spend much time with, very quickly we find we have the love of dogs in common. Wonder what it is about doglovers that is different and causes us to somehow attract one another? Doglovers are special people and we always consider our dogs first in almost everything we do or plan. Any trip home after being away for over two hours is always too long as I can hardly wait to get home to Tibbe and see his cute little face!!! And I know he's waiting for me so it makes the trip home even longer! There's nothing like the relief of seeing him sitting on his perch at the front room window or dancing in circles as I open the front door!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!