Thread: My Baby is FAT!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 06:26 AM   #1
ChibiLuv
and molliluv too!
Donating Member

Omg My Baby is FAT!

When Chibi was overweight when I lived with my Mom it was easy to blame her for feeding him table scraps (which she did) and his access to big dog food all the time. Now who's fault is it?? Last month when I took Chibi to the vet he was 11.7 pounds and I freaked out- he should be more around 10.5. So I started limiting the amount of food I put down and only feeding both my babies twice a day. I went back to the vet the other day and was 12.5 pounds!! He does not get any table food or anything else because of his food allergies. What am I doing wrong here? I couldn't believe he gained weight. The only thing is we don't exercise probably as much as we should but we live in an apartment so we have to go to the dog park to run free and I walk dogs all day at work so when I get home I'm not really in the long walk mood. How much exercise do they need to stay in shape? We go about 1/2 a mile a day and him and Molli play a lot. I can't give him diet food because of his allergies. I don't want to super work him out either though, he is almost 7 so he is probably not as active as he once was. I don't want him to be fat though, he has enough health problems as is. Help
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!