View Single Post
Old 05-29-2014, 02:29 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Pup we meet at Petsmart

So I was in petsmart yesterday getting some different canned food for when Callie has her surgery and looking for the perfect bed for her play pen. Well we ran into this Women who was probably my age who had a small puppy in the cart laying in a dog bed and she was asking about dog foods and stuff well turns out she was going into the pound to adopt a dog and this guy was in the parking lot getting ready to take this pup (it was a bigger breed pup) into the pound but they stopped and talked to him and she gave him $150 for the pup. She was worried because she had never bought a pup like that before and had made a vet appointment for later that day. She showed us pictures on her phone of her other dog and a video and stuff we talked for probably 30 minutes. My mom was with me so she did most of the talking lol. Anyway the pup was 8 weeks old and never got up or moved she even looked in his mouth at his teeth and nothing. Me and my mom couldn't help but worry about the poor little thing. I know there are some puppies that can be really chill but is that normal?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!