View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelinh1990 View Post
so everyone she was yesterday tenp 99. Than today 100 & she hasnt eaten anything all day. She looks tired. Like 3-4 days ago i saw something hard stuck to her vulva. Shes basically 59 days. Shes very big. Babies havent jumped much today. Shes been under bed all day. I took her fave food there & doesnt want it. Im thinking she might go into labor im ready bit i dont know what else should i look for : im scared she whelps in the middle of the night without help.
It sounds like she is getting close. Do you know someone experienced in whelping puppies that can come help you? Please do not let her whelp by herself. You need to sleep near her and watch her closely. Usually they show signs of labor before the pups are born. When she starts getting close to having the puppies she will be doing heavy panting, digging and pushing. Try to get her to eat a little or give her some Nutri-cal if you have it. Also a little corn syrup in water is helpful too. Some females start throwing up and pooping and peeing a lot when the labor starts. Please keep us updated.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!