View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #5
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaritaville View Post
I retired last month but my license was due for renewal at the end of the month. I renewed as active. If I renewed as in active in nj I would still be required to obtain the CEUs. Besides, I have not yet decided what I want to do. I have previously volunteered and would like to continue with that.

Mine was a management position and I have been offered a per diem position but I haven't taken it but who knows what I may decide down the line.
I'm actually enjoying my present position as Director of Yorkie Nursing

Good luck to you!

Congratulations!! I absolutely ADORE my "new job", Director of Yorkies at Rosehill, which I had held right along with my RN job at the hospital, but now I can devote 110% to the babies........I love it even more when I am awakened at 2:30am, it is storming and flooding outside, and I can just roll over, pull my little dogs up closer under the covers, and go back to sleep! But I like having all my bases covered and Ann, I am thinking along the very same lines you pointed out.....I was thinking I would just keep on doing what I have done since I graduated in '72.....and I can NOT imagine going thru all those clinicals, etc again after getting a taste of retirement! I wanted to get a concensus of ewrired nurses in YT, to see if they had any regrets for changes they made in their license status!

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 05-27-2014 at 08:57 AM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!